Walmart selling 16 GB iPhone 4 for $147 until June 30 (Updated)
Beginning today and running until June 30, select US Walmart stores are offering the 16 GB iPhone 4 for only US$147 -- a $52 discount over the regular price. The sale applies to both white and black 16 GB iPhone 4s with 2-year contract through Verizon or AT&T. While Apple didn't introduce new iPhone hardware at WWDC today, it is expected to introduce the new iPhone by the fall. Still, for those of you who want an iPhone, it's hard to pass up a 25% discount on the latest model.
For now, both the white and black 16 GB iPhone 4s are still listed at their usual price of $197 in Walmart's online store. However, they are also listed as "Out of Stock Online." If you want one of the discounted iPhone 4s, it looks like you'll have to go to your local Walmart and see if it is offering the sale. Walmart didn't announce how many stores would be selling the $147 iPhone 4, nor did it say how much stock each store would have.
Update: Sam's Club is also offering the 16GB iPhone 4 for $147 in both black and white through AT&T and Verizon as a Father's Day enticement. Sam's Club carries the iPhone 4 in more than 350 clubs nationwide.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more