iOS 5 AirPlay Mirroring demo brings games and more to the big screen
One of the most anticipated features of iOS 5, at least in my book, is AirPlay Mirroring. This feature endows the iPad 2 with the ability to wirelessly mirror all video on the screen of the device to an Apple TV 2. No longer is mirroring just enabled in a few apps here and there -- anything on your iPad 2 can be blasted to the big screen with a few taps.
The guys over at Apple'n'Apps have produced an amazing ten-minute video walkthrough of several popular iOS apps being beamed wirelessly to a large screen HDTV from an iPad 2. More than anything, the video shows just how smooth AirPlay Mirroring is. The lack of cables makes it all that much better for game play, as you can shake, rattle, and roll your iPad 2 without worrying that a cable will fall out.
Without further ado, here's the video for your viewing pleasure:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature