JailbreakMe 3.0 could be released today, hints at iPad [Updated]
Update: False alarm, folks. JailbreakMe 3.0 will not be released today. Stand down.
Razorainfly reports that Jailbreak Me, the browser-based jailbreak solution for iPhone, could be updated to version 3.0 today. Plus, a tantalizing iPad hint was briefly published earlier today.
An image at jailbreakme.com (as of this writing) depicts a ski slope and a sign warning of a black diamond, which denotes a difficult path in skiing parlance, and "PDF" further down the slope.
The "PDF" could refer to a PDF exploit used by the service last year, but that's speculation.
redsn0w posted an image that supposedly that appeared on jailbreakme.com early this morning, showing the iPad (below).
There is little detail for now, but we'll monitor the site See update above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature