JailbreakMe 3.0 could be released today, hints at iPad [Updated]
Update: False alarm, folks. JailbreakMe 3.0 will not be released today. Stand down.
Razorainfly reports that Jailbreak Me, the browser-based jailbreak solution for iPhone, could be updated to version 3.0 today. Plus, a tantalizing iPad hint was briefly published earlier today.
An image at jailbreakme.com (as of this writing) depicts a ski slope and a sign warning of a black diamond, which denotes a difficult path in skiing parlance, and "PDF" further down the slope.
The "PDF" could refer to a PDF exploit used by the service last year, but that's speculation.
redsn0w posted an image that supposedly that appeared on jailbreakme.com early this morning, showing the iPad (below).
There is little detail for now, but we'll monitor the site See update above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app