Apple releases new 'Now' iPad 2 ad
Apple has released a new iPad 2 television commercial entitled "Now." The commercial points out how with an iPad people can interact with forms of media differently than they could in the past, such as by "watching" a newspaper. From the ad: "Now, we can watch a newspaper; listen to a magazine; curl up with a movie; and see a phone call. Now, we can take a classroom anywhere; hold an entire bookstore; and touch the stars. Because now, there's this." You can see the ad below and also check it out on Apple's official YouTube page or on Apple's iPad 2 product page.
Apple has released a new iPad 2 television commercial entitled "Now." The commercial points out how with an iPad people can interact...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update