Apple releases new 'Now' iPad 2 ad
Apple has released a new iPad 2 television commercial entitled "Now." The commercial points out how with an iPad people can interact with forms of media differently than they could in the past, such as by "watching" a newspaper. From the ad: "Now, we can watch a newspaper; listen to a magazine; curl up with a movie; and see a phone call. Now, we can take a classroom anywhere; hold an entire bookstore; and touch the stars. Because now, there's this." You can see the ad below and also check it out on Apple's official YouTube page or on Apple's iPad 2 product page.
Apple has released a new iPad 2 television commercial entitled "Now." The commercial points out how with an iPad people can interact...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved