Apple removed ThirdIntifada from App Store
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli Edelstein, Israel's information minister, and Jewish human rights group The Simon Wiesenthal Center complained to Apple.
The app, as seen in screenshots captured by Razorianfly, was used as an information hub for supporters. One of its uses was to organize anti-Israel protests.
Apple spokesman Tom Neumayer told AP, "... it violates the developer guidelines by being offensive to large groups of people."
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free