Apple removed ThirdIntifada from App Store
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli Edelstein, Israel's information minister, and Jewish human rights group The Simon Wiesenthal Center complained to Apple.
The app, as seen in screenshots captured by Razorianfly, was used as an information hub for supporters. One of its uses was to organize anti-Israel protests.
Apple spokesman Tom Neumayer told AP, "... it violates the developer guidelines by being offensive to large groups of people."
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements