Apple removed ThirdIntifada from App Store
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli Edelstein, Israel's information minister, and Jewish human rights group The Simon Wiesenthal Center complained to Apple.
The app, as seen in screenshots captured by Razorianfly, was used as an information hub for supporters. One of its uses was to organize anti-Israel protests.
Apple spokesman Tom Neumayer told AP, "... it violates the developer guidelines by being offensive to large groups of people."
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter