Apple removed ThirdIntifada from App Store
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli Edelstein, Israel's information minister, and Jewish human rights group The Simon Wiesenthal Center complained to Apple.
The app, as seen in screenshots captured by Razorianfly, was used as an information hub for supporters. One of its uses was to organize anti-Israel protests.
Apple spokesman Tom Neumayer told AP, "... it violates the developer guidelines by being offensive to large groups of people."
The Associated Press reports that Apple has yanked ThirdIntifada, a known anti-Israel app, from the App Store. This happened after Yuli...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs