EA releases Battleship for the iPad
Electronic Arts added to its growing repertoire of mobile games with the release of Battleship for the iPad today. This new tablet version of the classic board game takes advantage of the large screen of the iPad with its HD quality graphics and expanded UI. There are also new battle environments, new ships and new weapons for iPad owners to enjoy.
The iPad version also has a multi-player mode that lets you play against another iPad, iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Single players can enjoy playing alone in Classic mode, Salvo mode or Super Weapons mode. The game is available today from the App Store for a reasonable US$2.99.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved