EA releases Battleship for the iPad
Electronic Arts added to its growing repertoire of mobile games with the release of Battleship for the iPad today. This new tablet version of the classic board game takes advantage of the large screen of the iPad with its HD quality graphics and expanded UI. There are also new battle environments, new ships and new weapons for iPad owners to enjoy.
The iPad version also has a multi-player mode that lets you play against another iPad, iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Single players can enjoy playing alone in Classic mode, Salvo mode or Super Weapons mode. The game is available today from the App Store for a reasonable US$2.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update