EA releases Battleship for the iPad
Electronic Arts added to its growing repertoire of mobile games with the release of Battleship for the iPad today. This new tablet version of the classic board game takes advantage of the large screen of the iPad with its HD quality graphics and expanded UI. There are also new battle environments, new ships and new weapons for iPad owners to enjoy.
The iPad version also has a multi-player mode that lets you play against another iPad, iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Single players can enjoy playing alone in Classic mode, Salvo mode or Super Weapons mode. The game is available today from the App Store for a reasonable US$2.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync