EA releases Battleship for the iPad
Electronic Arts added to its growing repertoire of mobile games with the release of Battleship for the iPad today. This new tablet version of the classic board game takes advantage of the large screen of the iPad with its HD quality graphics and expanded UI. There are also new battle environments, new ships and new weapons for iPad owners to enjoy.
The iPad version also has a multi-player mode that lets you play against another iPad, iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Single players can enjoy playing alone in Classic mode, Salvo mode or Super Weapons mode. The game is available today from the App Store for a reasonable US$2.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7