ITC delays Kodak vs. Apple and RIM decision
The ITC has announced on Thursday that a decision on RIM vs. Apple and Kodak will be delayed [PDF] by one week. It's a bit of a surprise, especially this late in the day, as ITC was supposed to make a decision today. There's no clear reason for the postponement that we could find, but FOSS Patents suggests, "This could either be due to a delay on the ITC's part or a way for the ITC to give the parties more time to negotiate a settlement."
You'll remember that Kodak sued both Apple and RIM, focusing mainly a patent broadly described as an "image-preview feature in camera phones." Kodak CEO Antonio Perez told Bloomberg that the company is seeking US$1 billion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync