ITC delays Kodak vs. Apple and RIM decision
The ITC has announced on Thursday that a decision on RIM vs. Apple and Kodak will be delayed [PDF] by one week. It's a bit of a surprise, especially this late in the day, as ITC was supposed to make a decision today. There's no clear reason for the postponement that we could find, but FOSS Patents suggests, "This could either be due to a delay on the ITC's part or a way for the ITC to give the parties more time to negotiate a settlement."
You'll remember that Kodak sued both Apple and RIM, focusing mainly a patent broadly described as an "image-preview feature in camera phones." Kodak CEO Antonio Perez told Bloomberg that the company is seeking US$1 billion.
The ITC has announced on Thursday that a decision on RIM vs. Apple and Kodak will be delayed [PDF] by one week. It's a bit of a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs