ITC delays Kodak vs. Apple and RIM decision
The ITC has announced on Thursday that a decision on RIM vs. Apple and Kodak will be delayed [PDF] by one week. It's a bit of a surprise, especially this late in the day, as ITC was supposed to make a decision today. There's no clear reason for the postponement that we could find, but FOSS Patents suggests, "This could either be due to a delay on the ITC's part or a way for the ITC to give the parties more time to negotiate a settlement."
You'll remember that Kodak sued both Apple and RIM, focusing mainly a patent broadly described as an "image-preview feature in camera phones." Kodak CEO Antonio Perez told Bloomberg that the company is seeking US$1 billion.
The ITC has announced on Thursday that a decision on RIM vs. Apple and Kodak will be delayed [PDF] by one week. It's a bit of a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates