No Comment: A fruit-filled iPhone 5 that you can eat
We'd love to share another analyst's opinion about the rumored iPhone 5 and how it will launch in September, but this morning we're looking at another product launch. The folks from Top Fruit Produce gave us a different look at the hypothetical future handset.
The team of creative fruit artists decided to re-create the upcoming iPhone handset using their favorite medium: bananas, oranges, apples and more. It's definitely reminiscent of an iPhone 4 and sports our favorite icons, including Messages and Fruit Ninja. It also includes blackberries -- which is more than enough to merit today's No Comment.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client