No Comment: A fruit-filled iPhone 5 that you can eat
We'd love to share another analyst's opinion about the rumored iPhone 5 and how it will launch in September, but this morning we're looking at another product launch. The folks from Top Fruit Produce gave us a different look at the hypothetical future handset.
The team of creative fruit artists decided to re-create the upcoming iPhone handset using their favorite medium: bananas, oranges, apples and more. It's definitely reminiscent of an iPhone 4 and sports our favorite icons, including Messages and Fruit Ninja. It also includes blackberries -- which is more than enough to merit today's No Comment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free