No Comment: A fruit-filled iPhone 5 that you can eat
We'd love to share another analyst's opinion about the rumored iPhone 5 and how it will launch in September, but this morning we're looking at another product launch. The folks from Top Fruit Produce gave us a different look at the hypothetical future handset.
The team of creative fruit artists decided to re-create the upcoming iPhone handset using their favorite medium: bananas, oranges, apples and more. It's definitely reminiscent of an iPhone 4 and sports our favorite icons, including Messages and Fruit Ninja. It also includes blackberries -- which is more than enough to merit today's No Comment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync