Samsung files ITC complaint against Apple
Samsung and Apple's legal battle over trademark and patent infringement continues to heat up. The latest salvo was fired by Samsung which lodged a complaint with the ITC asking for a ban on the import of the iPhone, iPad and iPod. The court has up to 18 months to make a decision on this request. Apple has yet to file an ITC complaint, but it is likely to do so after this move by Samsung.
The bigger question is not about trade dress and infringement, but the weakening relationship between Samsung and Apple. Are the two companies headed for a separation or will they stay manufacturing BFFs throughout this legal skirmish?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app