Starbucks app update perks up coffee customers
MyStarbucks is no more. Starbucks rolled out version 2 of its official app today, combining the functions of myStarbucks and Starbucks Card Mobile into a single program.
The new app has a redesigned interface with the company's new logo. Performance is much faster and having the Starbucks Card capabilities added to the app makes sense since it's ridiculously easy to pay for your coffee with your iPhone and there's really no need to have a separate app for this. Mobile payments also were expanded to Starbucks locations in Safeway.
You can now send eGifts, gifting Starbucks credit to a lucky receipent. It'll go straight to the person's email or Facebook and a QR scanner was added. It retains the other features from the older app such as customizing and viewing the nutrition stats for your drinks, Starbucks Rewards, a geolocation feature, view available job openings and more
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)