No Comment: iPad vs 300 Black Cats
iPad wrap manufacturers SlickWraps celebrated American Independence day in the most traditional manner. Blowing things up in order to sell their product. Cool pyrotechnics meeting capitalism, all in the pursuit of fun.
Their video, which follows, shows the iPad (although not so much the Apple logo) walking away almost unscratched from a bag of splodey Black Cats.
And to that, we say, "No Comment" -- although we do say "Again! Again! More boom!" Thanks to all the TUAW tipsters who passed this one on to us.
iPad wrap manufacturers SlickWraps celebrated American Independence day in the most traditional manner. Blowing things up in order to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs