No Comment: iPad vs 300 Black Cats
iPad wrap manufacturers SlickWraps celebrated American Independence day in the most traditional manner. Blowing things up in order to sell their product. Cool pyrotechnics meeting capitalism, all in the pursuit of fun.
Their video, which follows, shows the iPad (although not so much the Apple logo) walking away almost unscratched from a bag of splodey Black Cats.
And to that, we say, "No Comment" -- although we do say "Again! Again! More boom!" Thanks to all the TUAW tipsters who passed this one on to us.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)