LogMeIn Ignition update will expand file-transferring capabilities
The initial rollout of this feature was already pretty nifty to begin with, however Steve Sande pointed out in March that you couldn't save documents back onto your PC or Mac from LogMeIn. This appears to be rectified as the update will add the ability to transfer photos and videos from LogMeIn to your PC or Mac wirelessly. Sounds a lot like a certain new service Apple is rolling out, doesn't it?
In addition to this, instead of having some photos in the Photos app and some in Ignition, all of the photos and videos brought onto an iOS device via Ignition will head straight to the Photos app.
The LogMeIn update will also include the ability to create new albums and folders on the iOS device and use the app to email files from an iOS device to a PC or Mac.
LogMeIn Ignition is US$29.99 and the new update will be released pending Apple approval.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options