Pegatron reportedly receives Apple's order for 15 million next-gen iPhones
Digitimes is reporting that Taiwan-based Pegatron Technology has received an order from Apple for 15 million next-generation iPhones. It's been rumored that production will be begin in August with a targeted September shipping date.
Sources following Pegatron indicate the new iPhone design is not a major departure from that of the iPhone 4, while others predict a new case with a redesigned antenna system.
Digitimes is reporting that Taiwan-based Pegatron Technology has received an order from Apple for 15 million next-generation iPhones....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free