Pegatron reportedly receives Apple's order for 15 million next-gen iPhones
Digitimes is reporting that Taiwan-based Pegatron Technology has received an order from Apple for 15 million next-generation iPhones. It's been rumored that production will be begin in August with a targeted September shipping date.
Sources following Pegatron indicate the new iPhone design is not a major departure from that of the iPhone 4, while others predict a new case with a redesigned antenna system.
Digitimes is reporting that Taiwan-based Pegatron Technology has received an order from Apple for 15 million next-generation iPhones....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update