Verizon supposedly readying iPhone 4 discount
A screenshot snagged by Vzbuzz suggests the Verizon iPhone 4 may go on sale in the near future. According to the leaked image, the 16 GB iPhone 4 will be reduced to $150, a 25% discount off its current $199 price tag.
Unfortunately, this screenshot was snagged from Verizon's testman website. Testman is a well-known staging site that Verizon uses to tweak its website, not necessarily advertise upcoming promotions. Apple may be prepping a CDMA/GSM iPhone 5 for launch this fall as rumors suggest, but this released screenshot is not any solid guarantee that a sale or a new phone launch is coming soon.
A screenshot snagged by Vzbuzz suggests the Verizon iPhone 4 may go on sale in the near future. According to the leaked image, the 16...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates