Verizon supposedly readying iPhone 4 discount
A screenshot snagged by Vzbuzz suggests the Verizon iPhone 4 may go on sale in the near future. According to the leaked image, the 16 GB iPhone 4 will be reduced to $150, a 25% discount off its current $199 price tag.
Unfortunately, this screenshot was snagged from Verizon's testman website. Testman is a well-known staging site that Verizon uses to tweak its website, not necessarily advertise upcoming promotions. Apple may be prepping a CDMA/GSM iPhone 5 for launch this fall as rumors suggest, but this released screenshot is not any solid guarantee that a sale or a new phone launch is coming soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service