Verizon supposedly readying iPhone 4 discount
A screenshot snagged by Vzbuzz suggests the Verizon iPhone 4 may go on sale in the near future. According to the leaked image, the 16 GB iPhone 4 will be reduced to $150, a 25% discount off its current $199 price tag.
Unfortunately, this screenshot was snagged from Verizon's testman website. Testman is a well-known staging site that Verizon uses to tweak its website, not necessarily advertise upcoming promotions. Apple may be prepping a CDMA/GSM iPhone 5 for launch this fall as rumors suggest, but this released screenshot is not any solid guarantee that a sale or a new phone launch is coming soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync