Guinness world record for iPad typing set by 15-year-old
Nimble-fingered 15-year-old, Eduard Saakashvili, has set the Guinness world record for fastest typing on an iPad. Eduard isn't your average teenager; he's the son of Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili.
Eduard earned the title and record by typing the alphabet on an iPad in just 5.26 seconds, using the software keyboard. He beat the previous record, held by British teenager Charlie Joseph McDonnell, by a full 1.05 seconds. A Guinness official was on hand to monitor and verify the event.
Congratulations to Eduard. We'll see if iOS 5's spilt-screen keyboard has an effect on future contestants.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration