WWDC Interview: LithiumCorp
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews James Wilson of LithiumCorp at WWDC 2011. James was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
LithimCorp has an app on the iPad side called Tweed, which "gives you a great way to short-list and read articles posted to Twitter by people you follow or from Tweed's list of Suggested Reads." It looks like a nifty way to read the news curated by your Twitter pals.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote announcements and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. We'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews James Wilson of LithiumCorp at WWDC 2011. James was kind...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free