WWDC Interview: LithiumCorp
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews James Wilson of LithiumCorp at WWDC 2011. James was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
LithimCorp has an app on the iPad side called Tweed, which "gives you a great way to short-list and read articles posted to Twitter by people you follow or from Tweed's list of Suggested Reads." It looks like a nifty way to read the news curated by your Twitter pals.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote announcements and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. We'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter