WWDC Interview: LithiumCorp
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews James Wilson of LithiumCorp at WWDC 2011. James was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
LithimCorp has an app on the iPad side called Tweed, which "gives you a great way to short-list and read articles posted to Twitter by people you follow or from Tweed's list of Suggested Reads." It looks like a nifty way to read the news curated by your Twitter pals.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote announcements and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. We'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews James Wilson of LithiumCorp at WWDC 2011. James was kind...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client