3D printed toy features the runner from Canabalt
It's no Angry Birds toy, but I like the idea of this Runner figurine. It features the little guy from the popular iPhone game that spawned a genre, Canabalt. Not only does the resemblance to the little pixelated guy shine right through, but the figure is actually 3D printed in color, and then UV coated to hold the whole thing together.
Pretty cool. Voxelous has it on sale right now for $14 along with a few other indie gaming stars, though supplies are limited. What other indie iPhone games need figures like this? I wouldn't mind having a printout of my favorite Bitizen in Tiny Tower...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter