3D printed toy features the runner from Canabalt
It's no Angry Birds toy, but I like the idea of this Runner figurine. It features the little guy from the popular iPhone game that spawned a genre, Canabalt. Not only does the resemblance to the little pixelated guy shine right through, but the figure is actually 3D printed in color, and then UV coated to hold the whole thing together.
Pretty cool. Voxelous has it on sale right now for $14 along with a few other indie gaming stars, though supplies are limited. What other indie iPhone games need figures like this? I wouldn't mind having a printout of my favorite Bitizen in Tiny Tower...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs