Share your iPhone photos to Google + with Piconhand
iOS owners using Google+ are in limbo until Apple approves the official Google+ application. Users can view their stream and send updates using Safari mobile, but they cannot upload photos via this web interface. Thanks to the tight integration between Google's online services, Google+ users can use Google's Picasa online photo service to serve up photos to their circles. This workaround uses Piconhand, a free Picasa client for iOS.
All you have to do is upload your photos to Picasa using Piconhand and they will appear in your Google+ library. You can then pick which photos to share with your different circles. You can grab the Piconhand app here and head over to Mashable for the step-by-step details.
[Via Redmond Pie]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options