Share your iPhone photos to Google + with Piconhand
iOS owners using Google+ are in limbo until Apple approves the official Google+ application. Users can view their stream and send updates using Safari mobile, but they cannot upload photos via this web interface. Thanks to the tight integration between Google's online services, Google+ users can use Google's Picasa online photo service to serve up photos to their circles. This workaround uses Piconhand, a free Picasa client for iOS.
All you have to do is upload your photos to Picasa using Piconhand and they will appear in your Google+ library. You can then pick which photos to share with your different circles. You can grab the Piconhand app here and head over to Mashable for the step-by-step details.
[Via Redmond Pie]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature