TiVo app now supports iPhone, series 3 DVRs
Tivo has finally released its DVR app for the iPhone or iPod touch, a new version that offers many of the features of its bigger iPad cousin. The iPhone version lets Tivo users manage their recording schedule, browse throughout content and control their DVR easily from their phone. The app also supports both the newest Tivo Series 4 models and the older Series 3 DVR. The only thing missing on the iPhone is the ability to flick to watch content. This streaming part of the application is only supported on the larger screen of the iPad.
The now universal application also includes a handful of bug and speed fixes that appear on the iPhone and iPad version. Both apps are in the App Store now and available for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype