TiVo app now supports iPhone, series 3 DVRs
Tivo has finally released its DVR app for the iPhone or iPod touch, a new version that offers many of the features of its bigger iPad cousin. The iPhone version lets Tivo users manage their recording schedule, browse throughout content and control their DVR easily from their phone. The app also supports both the newest Tivo Series 4 models and the older Series 3 DVR. The only thing missing on the iPhone is the ability to flick to watch content. This streaming part of the application is only supported on the larger screen of the iPad.
The now universal application also includes a handful of bug and speed fixes that appear on the iPhone and iPad version. Both apps are in the App Store now and available for free.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements