TiVo app now supports iPhone, series 3 DVRs
Tivo has finally released its DVR app for the iPhone or iPod touch, a new version that offers many of the features of its bigger iPad cousin. The iPhone version lets Tivo users manage their recording schedule, browse throughout content and control their DVR easily from their phone. The app also supports both the newest Tivo Series 4 models and the older Series 3 DVR. The only thing missing on the iPhone is the ability to flick to watch content. This streaming part of the application is only supported on the larger screen of the iPad.
The now universal application also includes a handful of bug and speed fixes that appear on the iPhone and iPad version. Both apps are in the App Store now and available for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync