TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: The pre-Lion iPad app episode
We're all hanging around the TUAW newsroom waiting for Lion to drop. When that happens, there will be a flood of posts about Apple's newest Mac operating system, and I'll finally be able to devote a TUAW TV Live episode to OS X Lion. Until then, the NDA is still in place, I have my lips sealed, and the closest to a Lion you're going to get is that adorable lion cub photo. So what do I talk about until Apple's biggest cat hits the Mac App Store? iPad apps, of course!
Today on TUAW TV Live I'll be demonstrating a pile of iPad apps that have been making their way into the coveted home screen on my 'pad. Whether it's Tapatalk for navigating your way around online forums, Readdle's nifty new PDF Converter, the surprisingly good Puffin browser, or a number of other iPad apps, I'll be showing off some of the best of new software coming out for the best tablet on the planet. You'll also see some new hardware that has made it to the TUAW labs for upcoming test and review.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features