Video App Demo: QuakeInfo
If you live in an area where earthquakes happen, or if you just want to track earthquakes around the world, check out QuakeInfo from Atomic Powered. It's a simple thing, really, but a handy way to track earthquakes globally. QuakeInfo uses information from the U.S. Geological Survey to display quakes of magnitude 2.5 or greater within a week.
Check out the video below to see QuakeInfo in action. There's a list view and map view, with the map view allowing you to look for geological trends. Handy if you're predicting the end of days!
If you live in an area where earthquakes happen, or if you just want to track earthquakes around the world, check out QuakeInfo from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs