What analysts think about Apple's iPhone sales
Apple is announcing its quarterly earnings on July 19 and analysts are prepping their sales estimates for the big day. Philip Elmer-Dewitt of Apple 2.0 compiled a handful of these projections which range from a high of 20.25 million from Nicolae Mihalache of Traderhood down to a low of 15 million from Charlie Wolf of Needham.
The average estimate falls at 16.9 million units which is a 101% year-over-year increase and a slight drop from the 18.6 million sold last quarter. In four years of iPhone sales, DeWitt estimates Apple has sold over 125 million handsets.
Apple is announcing its quarterly earnings on July 19 and analysts are prepping their sales estimates for the big day. Philip...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free