Spotify goes live in the US, iOS app now available
As expected, Spotify went live in the US at 8 am ET. The free service which limits the amount of time you can listen will be available via invites which will roll out gradually starting today. If you don't want to wait, you can grab a paid Spotify plan right now.
Subscribers in the US can sign up for either the ad-free, unlimited service (US$4.99 monthly) or the premium, mobile service (US$9.99 monthly). You can stream directly using your Mac or go mobile with the iPhone app which is now available in the US App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync