Apple gets partial win in HTC patent case
In breaking legal news this afternoon, CNET is reporting that Apple has won a partial victory in its patent suit against HTC. Patent expert Florian Mueller of FOSS Patents tweeted (above) that the result could be a ban on many or all HTC Android products from the U.S. market.
The U.S. International Trade Commission ruled that HTC had infringed on two Apple patents that were included in an earlier lawsuit. HTC is expected to appeal the decision.
In breaking legal news this afternoon, CNET is reporting that Apple has won a partial victory in its patent suit against HTC. Patent...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free