Apple gets partial win in HTC patent case
In breaking legal news this afternoon, CNET is reporting that Apple has won a partial victory in its patent suit against HTC. Patent expert Florian Mueller of FOSS Patents tweeted (above) that the result could be a ban on many or all HTC Android products from the U.S. market.
The U.S. International Trade Commission ruled that HTC had infringed on two Apple patents that were included in an earlier lawsuit. HTC is expected to appeal the decision.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features