Paul Allen lawsuit against Apple and others delayed
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has been stymied in his attempt to sue Apple, Google and others for patent infringement. U.S. District Judge Marsha Pechman delayed proceedings so the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office can reexamine the patents in the case.
The USPTO will take a closer look at the patents and decide if they were granted properly. Often when this happens, the patents will be rejected or narrowed in scope; two possible decisions that could have a major impact on the outcome of this case. This process can also be long and drawn out and will test Allen's resolve to stay committed to this case.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has been stymied in his attempt to sue Apple, Google and others for patent infringement. U.S. District...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype