Post to Google+ on your iPhone using DoAT
Reading something interesting on your iPhone and frustrated you can't easily post it to Google+? Now there's a solution that takes some of the pain out of using Google+ on the iPhone. No, it's not the native client from Google. It's DoAT, a content aggregating and reading app.
DoAT is one of the first iOS apps to support sharing with Google+. There is no official API support yet, so DoAT uses a little hackery to get around this limitation. It uses the mobile web version of Google+ and inserts both the name of the page you are viewing and the link automatically. It's easier than doing it manually, and DoAT is a fun app if you haven't checked it out yet.
Reading something interesting on your iPhone and frustrated you can't easily post it to Google+? Now there's a solution that takes...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements