Post to Google+ on your iPhone using DoAT
Reading something interesting on your iPhone and frustrated you can't easily post it to Google+? Now there's a solution that takes some of the pain out of using Google+ on the iPhone. No, it's not the native client from Google. It's DoAT, a content aggregating and reading app.
DoAT is one of the first iOS apps to support sharing with Google+. There is no official API support yet, so DoAT uses a little hackery to get around this limitation. It uses the mobile web version of Google+ and inserts both the name of the page you are viewing and the link automatically. It's easier than doing it manually, and DoAT is a fun app if you haven't checked it out yet.
Reading something interesting on your iPhone and frustrated you can't easily post it to Google+? Now there's a solution that takes...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle