Video App Demo: VideoBot Camera
Do you find it hard to sort through the videos on your iOS device? Apple didn't give users any organizational tools to speak of, unless you count alphabetical sorting. The lack of folders or any method for making sense of your video library can be a pain, so VideoBot hopes to make it easier.
Chief among the features in VideoBot is the ability to add tags to videos and sort them accordingly. A nice touch if you happen to carry a lot of videos on your iOS device. It will also allow you to record videos and add metadata to them, with a few bells and whistles to help improve your recordings (like a rule-of-thirds overlay). Check out the video for a full walkthrough.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature