Video App Demo: VideoBot Camera
Do you find it hard to sort through the videos on your iOS device? Apple didn't give users any organizational tools to speak of, unless you count alphabetical sorting. The lack of folders or any method for making sense of your video library can be a pain, so VideoBot hopes to make it easier.
Chief among the features in VideoBot is the ability to add tags to videos and sort them accordingly. A nice touch if you happen to carry a lot of videos on your iOS device. It will also allow you to record videos and add metadata to them, with a few bells and whistles to help improve your recordings (like a rule-of-thirds overlay). Check out the video for a full walkthrough.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station