iOS 4.3.4 jailbroken already
And the back-and-forth continues: iOS 4.3.4 has been jailbroken on every iDevice but the iPad 2, according to reports from Redmond Pie about PwnageTool. The 4.3.4 update was released just a little while ago specifically to plug up the exploit used to jailbreak the operating system, but apparently hackers have either found a way around the fix, or simply found another way in.
If you want to play with fire, you can download the custom bundle right now and jailbreak away, though be warned of course that this is not for the faint of heart. If you want to make the leap (and enable things like Cydia on a newly-patched iOS device), you can follow the directions listed here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration