iOS 4.3.4 jailbroken already
And the back-and-forth continues: iOS 4.3.4 has been jailbroken on every iDevice but the iPad 2, according to reports from Redmond Pie about PwnageTool. The 4.3.4 update was released just a little while ago specifically to plug up the exploit used to jailbreak the operating system, but apparently hackers have either found a way around the fix, or simply found another way in.
If you want to play with fire, you can download the custom bundle right now and jailbreak away, though be warned of course that this is not for the faint of heart. If you want to make the leap (and enable things like Cydia on a newly-patched iOS device), you can follow the directions listed here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free