Foto Find: Geohot returns to his roots
Hacker and programmer George "Geohot" Hotz recently took a job at Facebook after causing all sorts of trouble with Sony's PlayStation, but as you can see by the tweeted picture above, this weekend the guy went back to basics, working on iPhone programming and jailbreaking at the iOSDevCamp in San Jose.
We don't really know what he was working on or if it was anything of real consequence, but it's fun to see that, even if it's on a fun Sunday afternoon at a dev camp, Geohot hasn't forgotten the jailbreak that he originally came from.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter