Seamless Studio a simple way to create complex patterns
It turns the free online Seamless into a powerful desktop tool with a number of additional features for pattern creators such as the ability to create seamless tiling patterns, multicolored patterns, layers and templates, custom-shape libraries and more. Like with ColorSchemer Studio, it includes direct integration with COLOURlovers community for sharing and getting inspiration.
Seamless Studio is $49 with a 15-day free trial available. And, if you want to try ColorSchemer Studio, it's currently on sale for $9.99 via the Mac App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter