T-Mobile now offering micro-SIMs to iPhone owners
T-Mobile is making it easier for iPhone owners to subscribe to a T-Mobile voice and data plan. The wireless carrier is now making micro-SIMs available to its customers for free with a two-year custom agreement. The product page on T-Mobile's website makes it clear the carrier is targeting iPhone owners.
T-Mobile recently let slip it had over one million iPhone owners on its network even though the carrier does not sell the iPhone and the handset does not support T-Mobile's unique flavor of 3G. To make this possible, T-Mobile customers had to get their hands on an unlocked iPhone 4 and cut down their SIM to fit inside the handset. Those days are long gone and T-Mobile customers can now follow an official path to using their iPhone on the wireless carrier.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync