T-Mobile now offering micro-SIMs to iPhone owners
T-Mobile is making it easier for iPhone owners to subscribe to a T-Mobile voice and data plan. The wireless carrier is now making micro-SIMs available to its customers for free with a two-year custom agreement. The product page on T-Mobile's website makes it clear the carrier is targeting iPhone owners.
T-Mobile recently let slip it had over one million iPhone owners on its network even though the carrier does not sell the iPhone and the handset does not support T-Mobile's unique flavor of 3G. To make this possible, T-Mobile customers had to get their hands on an unlocked iPhone 4 and cut down their SIM to fit inside the handset. Those days are long gone and T-Mobile customers can now follow an official path to using their iPhone on the wireless carrier.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter