T-Mobile now offering micro-SIMs to iPhone owners
T-Mobile is making it easier for iPhone owners to subscribe to a T-Mobile voice and data plan. The wireless carrier is now making micro-SIMs available to its customers for free with a two-year custom agreement. The product page on T-Mobile's website makes it clear the carrier is targeting iPhone owners.
T-Mobile recently let slip it had over one million iPhone owners on its network even though the carrier does not sell the iPhone and the handset does not support T-Mobile's unique flavor of 3G. To make this possible, T-Mobile customers had to get their hands on an unlocked iPhone 4 and cut down their SIM to fit inside the handset. Those days are long gone and T-Mobile customers can now follow an official path to using their iPhone on the wireless carrier.
T-Mobile is making it easier for iPhone owners to subscribe to a T-Mobile voice and data plan. The wireless carrier is now making...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update