Mint "busy developing an iPad App"
Apple fans who are still looking for a replacement for Quicken or Quicken Essentials on the Mac might want to hold out for the Mint iPad app. The company has been hounded by iPad users for quite some time to make a native app, and TUAW reader Steve C. pointed out that the company has admitted that they're working on a "brand new experience for the iPad."
In the note above, found on Mint's GetSatisfaction support forum, Mint Customer Advocacy Director Stephen Mann notes that they can't confirm any dates yet and are asking Mint users to "please hold on for just a little while longer."
Mint's free iPhone app has been extremely popular with users, with a 4.5-star rating for the current version on the App Store. The company is part of Intuit, and its web-based app is known for excellent budgeting and automatic categorization functions.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration