TUAW's Daily iPhone App: Cordy
Cordy is a fun little platformer that was originally released on Android, but has now come to iOS. The game's cute and relatively non-threatening -- you play as an adorable little robot, and instead of going up against bad guys, the main goal here is exploration. There are four levels to play through for free, and a full in-app purchase fills that out to 27. The action can get fast if you go for the timed challenges, but really, the game's all about just jumping around the levels, finding gears, and using the various mechanics to explore.
You can pick up the title to try it out for free on either iPad or iPhone. If you enjoy a solid platformer, give it a look for sure.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free