Rumor: Next iPhone will launch in October
The next iPhone may arrive in October, not September according to a new report from AllThingsD. A source familiar with Apple's plans claims the rumor that AT&T was blocking vacation at the end of September in preparation for an iPhone launch was incorrect. AT&T may still black out vacations for that time period, but it's not for the iPhone 5.
Instead, this source claims the iPhone 5 will launch in October, possibly late October. But what about Apple's annual iPod event in September and iOS which will launch this fall?
In the past, Apple has announced the iPhone a few weeks before its actual launch. It's possible that Apple may confirm the iPhone 5 in September for a mid-to-late October launch. iOS 5 should also be released around that time as well.
The next iPhone may arrive in October, not September according to a new report from AllThingsD. A source familiar with Apple's plans...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements