Rumor: Next iPhone will launch in October
The next iPhone may arrive in October, not September according to a new report from AllThingsD. A source familiar with Apple's plans claims the rumor that AT&T was blocking vacation at the end of September in preparation for an iPhone launch was incorrect. AT&T may still black out vacations for that time period, but it's not for the iPhone 5.
Instead, this source claims the iPhone 5 will launch in October, possibly late October. But what about Apple's annual iPod event in September and iOS which will launch this fall?
In the past, Apple has announced the iPhone a few weeks before its actual launch. It's possible that Apple may confirm the iPhone 5 in September for a mid-to-late October launch. iOS 5 should also be released around that time as well.
The next iPhone may arrive in October, not September according to a new report from AllThingsD. A source familiar with Apple's plans...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs