Radio Shack, Target cut iPhone 4 prices
Radio Shack is currently running a week-long promotion that drops the price of the 16 GB iPhone 4 to US$169 and the 32 GB iPhone 4 to $269. You can cut these prices by an extra $100 if you bring in an older iPhone model as a trade.
Target is also slashing the price on the 16 GB and 32 GB iPhone 4 to $149 and $249, respectively. All the quoted sale prices include a two-year customer agreement.
Big box retailers may be ready to move existing inventory of the iPhone 4, but checks with Verizon and AT&T suggest the wireless carriers are not quite ready for a fire sale on Apple's popular smartphone. Prices at both carriers remain steady at $199 and $299 for an iPhone 4 with a new wireless agreement.
Target and Radio Shack are dropping the price on the iPhone 4, in a move many believe is a stock clearing measure to make room for the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7