Radio Shack, Target cut iPhone 4 prices
Radio Shack is currently running a week-long promotion that drops the price of the 16 GB iPhone 4 to US$169 and the 32 GB iPhone 4 to $269. You can cut these prices by an extra $100 if you bring in an older iPhone model as a trade.
Target is also slashing the price on the 16 GB and 32 GB iPhone 4 to $149 and $249, respectively. All the quoted sale prices include a two-year customer agreement.
Big box retailers may be ready to move existing inventory of the iPhone 4, but checks with Verizon and AT&T suggest the wireless carriers are not quite ready for a fire sale on Apple's popular smartphone. Prices at both carriers remain steady at $199 and $299 for an iPhone 4 with a new wireless agreement.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app