Radio Shack, Target cut iPhone 4 prices
Radio Shack is currently running a week-long promotion that drops the price of the 16 GB iPhone 4 to US$169 and the 32 GB iPhone 4 to $269. You can cut these prices by an extra $100 if you bring in an older iPhone model as a trade.
Target is also slashing the price on the 16 GB and 32 GB iPhone 4 to $149 and $249, respectively. All the quoted sale prices include a two-year customer agreement.
Big box retailers may be ready to move existing inventory of the iPhone 4, but checks with Verizon and AT&T suggest the wireless carriers are not quite ready for a fire sale on Apple's popular smartphone. Prices at both carriers remain steady at $199 and $299 for an iPhone 4 with a new wireless agreement.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync