Video App Demo: GENWI
We've covered GENWI before, but to recap: GENWI is a cloud-based (read: Web) app creation and management system for businesses. While there are numerous platforms and 3rd party services which will "wrap up" your content into a native app, GENWI does all of this on the web, and it's a pretty compelling service.
You can also create HTML5 mobile apps, but the native app tool is likely more interesting to publishers. GENWI also allows you to update your content live via their tools. Pricing is US$99/month for web and smaller-screen usage, and you'll need to have a developer account to publish these on the App Store. If you want to deploy an iPad app, however, the cost jumps to $499 per month. Be sure to see it in action below.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements