Video App Demo: GENWI
We've covered GENWI before, but to recap: GENWI is a cloud-based (read: Web) app creation and management system for businesses. While there are numerous platforms and 3rd party services which will "wrap up" your content into a native app, GENWI does all of this on the web, and it's a pretty compelling service.
You can also create HTML5 mobile apps, but the native app tool is likely more interesting to publishers. GENWI also allows you to update your content live via their tools. Pricing is US$99/month for web and smaller-screen usage, and you'll need to have a developer account to publish these on the App Store. If you want to deploy an iPad app, however, the cost jumps to $499 per month. Be sure to see it in action below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free