Cablevision brings live TV streaming to iPhone and iPod touch
Cablevision has released the Optimum app for iPhone and iPod touch. The app allows Cablevision subscribers to stream live TV to an iPhones or iPod touch while in their home. What's cooler than streaming live TV is that the app even lets you watch your On Demand movies and shows on your iPod touch and iPhone.
The app also lets you use either device as a remote control for your cable box, allowing you to schedule DVR recordings of shows right from your iPhone or iPod. The Optimum app follows Cablevision's release of Optimum for iPad back in April. Both apps are a free download and require users to be a Cablevision subscriber.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service