How the "iPad Head Girl" helmet was made
Last week an amazing video made the rounds, showing a model with a head made of...iPads. The video was made as a promotion for Hearst Corporation's new Cosmo For Guys iPad app (free, in-app subscription purchase), which debuted on August 1. Now a new video shows exactly how the iPad Head Girl "helmet" was made.
The campaign was created by New York City ad firm Thinkmodo, with the helmet/head turned into reality by Clockwork Apple. The individual videos on each screen were recorded by the iPad 2 cameras before the model walked through New York's Bryant Park wearing the helmet, then sat down and appeared to "read" a book.
The work behind the video shoot and the clever helmet is shown in the video below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration