Daily iPhone App: Baby Monkey (going backwards on a pig)
There's two ways to do this. I could tell you that Baby Monkey is a terrific running game, with a really fun double-jump mechanic, bright and colorful graphics, and the catchiest theme song I've heard all year (the game itself is based on Parry Gripp's song). I could say that it's got full Game Center integration, and is available in the App Store for just 99 cents right now. And I could tell you that it's a must-buy title with lots of fun and replay value.
Or, I could just tell you that it's got a baby monkey that rides backwards on a pig. Either way, you should be on your way to the App Store to pick it up right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)