A giant white iPhone table with no multitouch
German enthusiast and iPhone fan Benjamin Bachmeier has constructed a table-sized computer called the iTableous. This behemoth was entirely hand-built and runs a hackintosh version of Mac OS X 10.6.7 as well as Windows 7 Professional. Dual boot, baby!
As you can see below, the craftsmanship is fantastic. Many of the buttons on the "iPhone's" edge work as well as the Home Button. The base is hinged so that the whole thing can be flipped up so that it's at a 90 degree angle with floor. Perfect for watching movies. On a gigantic iPhone.
The tech specs are as follows: iTableous features 4GB of DDR2 RAM, 500GB of internal storage, a 5.7 megapixel camera and 720p video recording, as well USB, HDMI and a 30-pin connector, just in case Benjamin wants to attach a real iPhone.
We think it looks great. Nice work, Benjamin!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)