Samsung will formally address Apple-led Galaxy Tab ban on Aug 25
Samsung will have the opportunity to defend itself against Apple in a German court on August 25th. The Korean manufacturer will argue against the recent injunction that halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all EU countries except the Netherlands.
Until this date, the Apple-requested injunction will remain in effect. This timing will likely keep the Galaxy Tab off the shelves of European stores until September and may have an impact on Samsung's next quarterly earnings.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter