Samsung will formally address Apple-led Galaxy Tab ban on Aug 25
Samsung will have the opportunity to defend itself against Apple in a German court on August 25th. The Korean manufacturer will argue against the recent injunction that halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all EU countries except the Netherlands.
Until this date, the Apple-requested injunction will remain in effect. This timing will likely keep the Galaxy Tab off the shelves of European stores until September and may have an impact on Samsung's next quarterly earnings.
Samsung will have the opportunity to defend itself against Apple in a German court on August 25th. The Korean manufacturer will argue...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free