Samsung will formally address Apple-led Galaxy Tab ban on Aug 25
Samsung will have the opportunity to defend itself against Apple in a German court on August 25th. The Korean manufacturer will argue against the recent injunction that halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all EU countries except the Netherlands.
Until this date, the Apple-requested injunction will remain in effect. This timing will likely keep the Galaxy Tab off the shelves of European stores until September and may have an impact on Samsung's next quarterly earnings.
Samsung will have the opportunity to defend itself against Apple in a German court on August 25th. The Korean manufacturer will argue...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time