Free iPads no longer offered with high-end Hyundai
We reported last year that Hyundai was offering a free iPad with a pre-loaded manual for everyone who purchased the new Equus sedan. Well, no more. USA Today reports that Hyundai America CEO John Krafcik says the 2012 Equus will have plain old paper manuals.
Krafcik adds that a year ago an iPad was a novelty, but no more. It's "redundant to our owner base."
Hyundai heavily promoted the iPad with a manual last April when the car was introduced. Now it's just a memory.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature