Free iPads no longer offered with high-end Hyundai
We reported last year that Hyundai was offering a free iPad with a pre-loaded manual for everyone who purchased the new Equus sedan. Well, no more. USA Today reports that Hyundai America CEO John Krafcik says the 2012 Equus will have plain old paper manuals.
Krafcik adds that a year ago an iPad was a novelty, but no more. It's "redundant to our owner base."
Hyundai heavily promoted the iPad with a manual last April when the car was introduced. Now it's just a memory.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV