Galaxy Tab 10.1 injunction suspended in EU countries except Germany
The German district court that granted Apple an injunction against Samsung and halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the EU has temporarily suspended this ban. This suspension applies to all the countries in the EU except Germany.
The court decision comes hot on the heels of a report by Webwereld that claimed Apple used flawed images of the Galaxy Tab in its German filing. Apple included images of the Tab that made it appear to be the same size and shape as the iPad. The shipping version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, though, is oblong in shape and much different from the pictures used by Apple.
This potential blunder by Apple could prompt the court to reverse its injunction and allow the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 throughout Europe.
[Via FOSS Patents]
The German district court that granted Apple an injunction against Samsung and halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the EU has...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client