Galaxy Tab 10.1 injunction suspended in EU countries except Germany
The German district court that granted Apple an injunction against Samsung and halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the EU has temporarily suspended this ban. This suspension applies to all the countries in the EU except Germany.
The court decision comes hot on the heels of a report by Webwereld that claimed Apple used flawed images of the Galaxy Tab in its German filing. Apple included images of the Tab that made it appear to be the same size and shape as the iPad. The shipping version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, though, is oblong in shape and much different from the pictures used by Apple.
This potential blunder by Apple could prompt the court to reverse its injunction and allow the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 throughout Europe.
[Via FOSS Patents]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV