Galaxy Tab 10.1 injunction suspended in EU countries except Germany
The German district court that granted Apple an injunction against Samsung and halted the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the EU has temporarily suspended this ban. This suspension applies to all the countries in the EU except Germany.
The court decision comes hot on the heels of a report by Webwereld that claimed Apple used flawed images of the Galaxy Tab in its German filing. Apple included images of the Tab that made it appear to be the same size and shape as the iPad. The shipping version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, though, is oblong in shape and much different from the pictures used by Apple.
This potential blunder by Apple could prompt the court to reverse its injunction and allow the sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 throughout Europe.
[Via FOSS Patents]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration