Hit the iPhone snooze button and help charity
There's no shortage of interesting and creative iOS apps and Snooze is one of them. It's an alarm clock app developed by Letgive, a charitable donation company. The app lets you set an alarm and will donate money (US$0.25) to one of Letgive's non-profit organizations each time you press the snooze button each time you press the snooze button. Charities supported by Letgive include The Nature Conservancy, Music for Tomorrow and Classwish.
Whether you love or hate the snooze button, you have to admit that Snooze makes donating money fun. The charitable giving app is available from the App Store for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free