iPhone 5 reportedly slated for early October launch
According to BGR, an AT&T Vice President is telling employees to be prepared for an early October launch of the iPhone 5. Jim Dalyrymple of The Loop adds credibility to this rumor by replying with a simple "yep". This October date has been thrown around recently and fits in nicely with Apple's usual fall iTunes launch event. So until we hear anything more, we'll assume the iPhone 5 could be announced during a September event and possibly made available in early October.
According to BGR, an AT&T Vice President is telling employees to be prepared for an early October launch of the iPhone 5. Jim...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad