iPhone 5 reportedly slated for early October launch
According to BGR, an AT&T Vice President is telling employees to be prepared for an early October launch of the iPhone 5. Jim Dalyrymple of The Loop adds credibility to this rumor by replying with a simple "yep". This October date has been thrown around recently and fits in nicely with Apple's usual fall iTunes launch event. So until we hear anything more, we'll assume the iPhone 5 could be announced during a September event and possibly made available in early October.
According to BGR, an AT&T Vice President is telling employees to be prepared for an early October launch of the iPhone 5. Jim...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free