Machine Gun Jetpack now Jetpack Joyride, out September 1
Halfbrick Studios has sent out a notice that they've made a name change on their upcoming iOS title. Machine Gun Jetpack (which we've been watching pretty closely here at TUAW) is now called Jetpack Joyride. Apparently the game itself hasn't changed, but the name is different -- so you know what to look for in the App Store.
And fortunately, the wait on this one grows ever shorter: The title is set to be released on iOS just a scant week and a half from now on September 1. I've been really impressed by
Machine Gun -- sorry, Jetpack Joyride -- every time I've seen it, so this will definitely be one to watch for.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)