Dutch court has ordered EU-wide preliminary injunction against Samsung Galaxy smartphones
Oh, boy. A judge in The Hague has just issued a ruling [English Translation; PDF] in the patent case between Apple and Samsung, resulting in prohibition of "the marketing of Samsung smartphones Galaxy S, S II and Ace for violation of Apple Inc. EP 2,058,868."
The Hague has issued a press release, explaining its move to "...ban trading of Samsung smartphones Galaxy S, S II and Ace." Additionally, the ruling notes that Samsung violated other Apple patents with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 10.1v, but specifics on that were unavailable as of this writing.
As Engadget notes, the ban will go into effect on October 13, 2011.
Oh, boy. A judge in The Hague has just issued a ruling [English Translation; PDF] in the patent case between Apple and Samsung,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates