Dutch court has ordered EU-wide preliminary injunction against Samsung Galaxy smartphones
Oh, boy. A judge in The Hague has just issued a ruling [English Translation; PDF] in the patent case between Apple and Samsung, resulting in prohibition of "the marketing of Samsung smartphones Galaxy S, S II and Ace for violation of Apple Inc. EP 2,058,868."
The Hague has issued a press release, explaining its move to "...ban trading of Samsung smartphones Galaxy S, S II and Ace." Additionally, the ruling notes that Samsung violated other Apple patents with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 10.1v, but specifics on that were unavailable as of this writing.
As Engadget notes, the ban will go into effect on October 13, 2011.
Oh, boy. A judge in The Hague has just issued a ruling [English Translation; PDF] in the patent case between Apple and Samsung,...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved