Dutch court has ordered EU-wide preliminary injunction against Samsung Galaxy smartphones
Oh, boy. A judge in The Hague has just issued a ruling [English Translation; PDF] in the patent case between Apple and Samsung, resulting in prohibition of "the marketing of Samsung smartphones Galaxy S, S II and Ace for violation of Apple Inc. EP 2,058,868."
The Hague has issued a press release, explaining its move to "...ban trading of Samsung smartphones Galaxy S, S II and Ace." Additionally, the ruling notes that Samsung violated other Apple patents with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 10.1v, but specifics on that were unavailable as of this writing.
As Engadget notes, the ban will go into effect on October 13, 2011.
Oh, boy. A judge in The Hague has just issued a ruling [English Translation; PDF] in the patent case between Apple and Samsung,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free