Nikon COOLPIX S1200pj can project images from iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Nikon has introduced the COOLPIX S1200pj digital camera, which has a built-in projector. The neat part is that you can use it to project images from an iPad, iPhone 4 or iPod touch.
Nikon claims (we haven't tested one) that the COOLPIX S1200pj will display projected images and movies at a full 60 inches across. Plus, once you've connected your compatible iDevice (no word on how this is done), the camera will project "movies, images and web content."
At US$429, it sounds like a fun, multi-purpose device: digital camera and projector. If you try one out, let us know how it goes. In the meantime, watch a demo video here.
Nikon has introduced the COOLPIX S1200pj digital camera, which has a built-in projector. The neat part is that you can use it to project...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype