Nikon COOLPIX S1200pj can project images from iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Nikon has introduced the COOLPIX S1200pj digital camera, which has a built-in projector. The neat part is that you can use it to project images from an iPad, iPhone 4 or iPod touch.
Nikon claims (we haven't tested one) that the COOLPIX S1200pj will display projected images and movies at a full 60 inches across. Plus, once you've connected your compatible iDevice (no word on how this is done), the camera will project "movies, images and web content."
At US$429, it sounds like a fun, multi-purpose device: digital camera and projector. If you try one out, let us know how it goes. In the meantime, watch a demo video here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update