Nikon COOLPIX S1200pj can project images from iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Nikon has introduced the COOLPIX S1200pj digital camera, which has a built-in projector. The neat part is that you can use it to project images from an iPad, iPhone 4 or iPod touch.
Nikon claims (we haven't tested one) that the COOLPIX S1200pj will display projected images and movies at a full 60 inches across. Plus, once you've connected your compatible iDevice (no word on how this is done), the camera will project "movies, images and web content."
At US$429, it sounds like a fun, multi-purpose device: digital camera and projector. If you try one out, let us know how it goes. In the meantime, watch a demo video here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)