You're the Pundit: iPhone 5 US Carriers
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the iPhone 5 and its carriers.
As Autumn rolls around and the iPhone 5 gets ready to launch, what carriers do you expect to see joining Verizon and AT&T with official Apple support? By "official", we're not talking about putting a T-Mobile SIM into an unlocked Apple GSM iPhone. We're talking about announcement and roll-out in integration with the company.
Place your vote and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|Nothing new. Just AT&T and Verizon.||755 (18.7%)|
|Sprint Nextel||1118 (27.6%)|
|T-Mobile *and* Sprint||1679 (41.5%)|
|You guys are so US-centric. Where are alternatives to Rogers and O2?||174 (4.3%)|
|Something else.||87 (2.1%)|
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time