You're the Pundit: iPhone 5 US Carriers
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the iPhone 5 and its carriers.
As Autumn rolls around and the iPhone 5 gets ready to launch, what carriers do you expect to see joining Verizon and AT&T with official Apple support? By "official", we're not talking about putting a T-Mobile SIM into an unlocked Apple GSM iPhone. We're talking about announcement and roll-out in integration with the company.
Place your vote and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|Nothing new. Just AT&T and Verizon.||755 (18.7%)|
|Sprint Nextel||1118 (27.6%)|
|T-Mobile *and* Sprint||1679 (41.5%)|
|You guys are so US-centric. Where are alternatives to Rogers and O2?||174 (4.3%)|
|Something else.||87 (2.1%)|
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs