You're the Pundit: iPhone 5 US Carriers
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the iPhone 5 and its carriers.
As Autumn rolls around and the iPhone 5 gets ready to launch, what carriers do you expect to see joining Verizon and AT&T with official Apple support? By "official", we're not talking about putting a T-Mobile SIM into an unlocked Apple GSM iPhone. We're talking about announcement and roll-out in integration with the company.
Place your vote and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|Nothing new. Just AT&T and Verizon.||755 (18.7%)|
|Sprint Nextel||1118 (27.6%)|
|T-Mobile *and* Sprint||1679 (41.5%)|
|You guys are so US-centric. Where are alternatives to Rogers and O2?||174 (4.3%)|
|Something else.||87 (2.1%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV