You're the Pundit: iPhone 5 US Carriers
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the iPhone 5 and its carriers.
As Autumn rolls around and the iPhone 5 gets ready to launch, what carriers do you expect to see joining Verizon and AT&T with official Apple support? By "official", we're not talking about putting a T-Mobile SIM into an unlocked Apple GSM iPhone. We're talking about announcement and roll-out in integration with the company.
Place your vote and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|Nothing new. Just AT&T and Verizon.||755 (18.7%)|
|Sprint Nextel||1118 (27.6%)|
|T-Mobile *and* Sprint||1679 (41.5%)|
|You guys are so US-centric. Where are alternatives to Rogers and O2?||174 (4.3%)|
|Something else.||87 (2.1%)|
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free