Apple posts new iPad ad, "Learn"
This particular usage is on the rise with educational institutions around the country providing iPads to students. Schools from Yale Medical school to a kindergarten in Maine are now using the Apple tablet in the classroom. Outside the classroom, adults and students alike have a variety of learning applications that teach you everything from tying a knot to playing a piano.
Apple has released a new video in its iPad 2 ad campaign. The ad is called "Learn" and it, as expected, focuses on using the iPad as a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs