Apple posts new iPad ad, "Learn"
This particular usage is on the rise with educational institutions around the country providing iPads to students. Schools from Yale Medical school to a kindergarten in Maine are now using the Apple tablet in the classroom. Outside the classroom, adults and students alike have a variety of learning applications that teach you everything from tying a knot to playing a piano.
Apple has released a new video in its iPad 2 ad campaign. The ad is called "Learn" and it, as expected, focuses on using the iPad as a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free